Dear Valued Client,
Please be advised that Pacific Union will launch a Demo Server upgrade from MT4 Server Time (GMT+2) 00:00 of 19th December to 15:00 of 20th December 2020. The upgrade would make clients unable to log in MT4 Demo Account temporarily. At the same time, the Demo Account Opening Application will be suspended until the maintenance completed. We will announce the completion accordingly.
After the upgrade, MT4 Demo Account Server will be renamed from PacificUnion-Demo to PacificUnionInt-Demo, you could re-login with the following 2 method:
1. MT4 for Mobile
• Launch the MT4 app and select “Setting”– “New Account”–“Login to an existing account” to search the new demo server to login.
• If clients can’t find the new demo server, please uninstall the old version and reinstall the new version of the MT4 platform from Google Play Store, App Store or our official website: https://puprimecomsta.wpengine.com/trading-platform/metatrader4/
2. MT4 for PC
• Launch the MT4 trading platform and select “File”–“Login to trade account” to login with new demo server
• If clients can’t find the new demo server, please uninstall and download the latest version of MT4 trading platform from our official website: https://puprimecomsta.wpengine.com/trading-platform/metatrader4/ , please kindly search the new server to login with your account details afterwards.
If you forget the MT4 Demo Account password, you could try to retrieve it from registered email or re-apply a new Demo Account on website: https://puprimecomsta.wpengine.com/open-demo-account/
* Please note that the Demo Account opened during 14th to 20th December 2020 that will be invalid after the upgrade. You need to re-apply a new one. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.